ND Consulting (NDC) assists with a variety of services to help your company make the most out of Yardi’s Voyager solution. We service both small and large companies.
With NDC there is no problem which is too big or too small. Our team of experts span all timezone’s to offer flexible Help Desk solutions that will address your support needs. Users can access NDC support team via phone, email and our online ticketing system.
Below is a list of Help Desk functions we perform:
- Password Resets
- Basic How-To Support
- Troubleshooting Data Corruption
- General Troubleshooting & Issue Resolution
- Updating Account Trees, Menus & Permissions
- Uploading Yardi Packages
- New Menus, Account Trees & User Groups
- New User On-Boarding
- Report Validation
- Running Custom Scripts
Custom Reporting – NDC understands that accurate information must flow from the local property management office to the CEO. At each level of the organization, data is used and analyzed differently. Also, each company uses data differently. Example, for Company A, the standard rent roll maybe sufficient for their operations, however Company B may need additional data elements added for it to be useful.
The combined knowledge of Yardi data, reporting, and Property Management and Accounting business processes allows us to create accurate reports based on your specification at a competitive price.
We can modify or generate new reports using SSRS, Yardi Spreadsheet Reporting (YSR), or SQL scripted reports.
SQL Scripting – NDC’s vast knowledge of the Yardi database schema allows us to create custom SQL scripts. There are times when custom SQL scripts are needed to perform bulk operations. As an example, after many years, you have decided to change your work order categories and want to update historical work order. Rather than your staff manually updating each work order, we can write a custom script to perform a bulk update.
Some custom scripts we have developed include:
- Data exports for 3rd party vendors
- Bulk data updates
- Data clean-up
- Importing Data from 3rd party vendors
Whether converting from another property management solution to Yardi’s Voyager or starting fresh with Yardi’s Voyager, a successful implementation is critical. A well thought-out implementation plan must be in place to position your company for success with Yardi’s Voyager.
A successful implementation is dependent upon the preliminary work that begins as soon as the contract is signed. The first step is to start planning the transition by building a detailed implementation plan. An important part of the implementation process is for NDC to understand your current operational processes. We will perform a Business Process Review (BPR) to help define the implementation requirements. The BPR will be critical in development of the implementation plan accomplish a successful implementation.
Key Implementation Steps:
- Initiate – Perform a BPR to get an understanding of your current operational processes. This will drive the business requirements for the Voyager implementation as well as other Yardi modules and plug-ins.
- Plan – This is key to a successful Voyager implementation. Without a plan, there is the risk of going over budget and not achieving milestones.
- Execute – We execute the implementation plan and the project manager will ensure you are on budget and on schedule.
- Deploy – Once you have validated your UAT environment, we work with Yardi to get UAT converted to Live.
- Continued Support – Once we have achieved the Go-Live, we want to continue to be your trusted advisor.
Yardi’s Voyager software serves as the foundation of company’s operations, and and facilitates the flow of information from the local property management office to the CEO. As your Yardi System administrator, NDC will make sure your system functions at peak performance. NDC’s wealth of experience with Yardi is derived from years spent both working at Yardi, and using their tools in practice at NDC.
- Work with Yardi’s Cloud team to ensure system up-time
- Troubleshoot and resolve system problems
- New user setup
- Security administration: user permissions and menu access
- Facilitate system maintenance and stakeholder notifications
- Perform system upgrades and health checks to ensure stability
NDC will help you develop and implement pricing strategies for your portfolio. Assisting with vendor selection and acting as your internal pricing manager. We will help you identify target markets, track market trends and identify target markets.
Want to learn more about NDC’s Technology Services?
Please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch with you soon.